(A)
貝拉:你幾歲
Bella: How old are you?
愛德華:17歲
Edward: Seventeen.
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
愛德華:好一陣子了
Edward: A while.
(B)
愛德華:你身上有獨特的氣,像藥一樣迷幻我
Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
愛德華:你是讓我上癮的海洛因
Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
(C)
愛德華:你不知道我等你多久了…獅子愛上了羔羊
Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
貝拉:好傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
愛德華:好病態又有被虐狂的獅子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
(D)
貝拉::有3件事我很確定
About three things I was absolutely postitve.
第一,愛德華是吸血鬼
The first… Edward was a vampire.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血
The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.
第三,我毫無條件地,也無可救藥地愛上了他
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
(E)
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
(F)
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:永遠?
Edward: Forever?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
留言列表